Friday, November 18, 2011

Julius and Tin


Share |

January 15, 2011
St. Alphonsus
New World Hotel

One of the nicest couples I have ever encountered. Tin is just the sweetest. And a very organized bride. They were referred to us by their Best Man (and his wife) who was also a Redawn couple.  (It always feels like a reunion when I see my couples again.)

Juls and Tin, a seemingly quiet and reserved couple, surprised us all with a Shembot number! Yes, I was surprised, too! It wasn't on the program initially and was only added a few days before the wedding. I'm glad they did. A lively grand entrance always lifts up the mood. I also had the feeling it was the first time they saw Julius dance. (Am I right, Tin?)

I have to say I will miss working with Tin. The couple are now living in Boston and expecting their first child.


0 comments:

 


Redawn Events © 2011