Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wilson and Zayre


Share |
July 18, 2008
Church: St. Peter the Apostle, Manila
Reception: Casablanca, Intramuros

I think my favorite part in this wedding was when the groom cried just after the poppers went off, after exiting the church doors. Very touching. At the same time, there was this funny part, too. When the poppers went off, all the confetti was blown inside church. A sudden gush of wind from nowhere. (You know it is now "bawal" to drop anything inside the church. This was a particularly strict church.) I was astounded. Confetti reached all the way to the middle pews. Sorry ako ng sorry sa mga church staff. I offered to help them clean up but they were actually nice ( I even took photos of them, diba) The church staff insisted na sila nalang daw maglilinis. I felt really bad! It was basically an accident, really. What a big OOOPS! Well, it is usually the unexpected that makes a wedding memorable. But overall, it was a beautiful wedding! A happy celebration of two people's love. After all, that is what matters most.

0 comments:

 


Redawn Events © 2011